Hydrogen Sulfide Instructor Development - H2S Train the Trainer
Length: 3 Day Course
This course is intended to provide Level 1 skills Training to Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals, as well as HSE Training Professionals in the Petroleum Industry, Municipalities, Utilities, Research and Development Laboratories, Transportation, Paper/Pulp/Food Processing and Chemical Manufacturing Companies.
This intensive and comprehensive training is designed to develop knowledgeable and competent instructors in H2S safety.
- Group Discussions
- Hand-on Exercises
- Tabletop Discussions
- Equipment Demonstrations
- Student participation with current H2S Technology
- Each participant will gain the knowledge required to conduct effective training events for a wide variety of potential audiences
- Emphasis placed on the end-users who are required to work in potentially hazardous H2S Environments
- ANSI Z490-1-2009 Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health, and Environmental Training
- ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2017 Accepted Practices for Hydrogen Sulfide Training
- American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practices
- Federal and State H2S Regulatory Standards
- other applicable established industry standards
Target Audience: HSE Professionals
Instructor to Student Ratio: 1:25
Frequency: every 3 years
Students are required to score a minimum of 80%. Before the completion of this course, all questions answered incorrectly will be reviewed
with the student to ensure complete understanding is achieved.