Confined Space - Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor/Rescue
Length: 8-10 Hours
The purpose of this program is to ensure the safety of all workers and comply with all federal and state requirements that pertain to confined spaces.
- Confined Space Authorized Entrant, Attendant, and Supervisor Rescue
- Emergency Action Plan/Rescue/Medical duties
- Job Safety Analysis/Hazard Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Practical Application by Students
Reference: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.132;134;146 and ANSI Z117
Target audience: This program is a must for any and all workers that may be involved in confined space entry. Students receive a certificate of completion.
Instructor to Student Ratio: 1:12
Pre Requisite: A Medical Evaluation is required and Respirator Fit Test for those Personnel who will wear Respirators. ** Additional Costs.