Drug and Alcohol Services
The Drug-Free Workplace Policy was developed to protect the Health and Safety of all Employees, , Employers, Customers, and the Public. Drug and Alcohol Testing is highly accurate, cost effective, and will detect the majority of the most commonly abused drugs.
You can either send your Employees to us, or we can come to you! In order to meet your needs, ASC will simply help you develop and maintain a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace!
- Post Accident
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Return to Duty
Urine Analysis (UA) Drug Testing
When drugs are taken in any form, metabolites end up in the urine within no time, and depending on the drug taken, they will remain in the urine for days or even weeks. If drugs are present in the body, then our Drug Testing Services will identlfy them.
Our all in one economical Instant Drug of Abuse Tests provide quick, easy, and accurate results at a reasonable price. The drug testing cupsWe utilize a 12 Panel Instant Cup as our standard but additional Panels are available upon special request.
- Barbiturates (BAR) - (Amytal, Nembutal, Seconal)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) - (Xanax, Valium)
- Cocaine/Crack - (COC)
- Methadone (MTD) - (Pain reliever)
- Morphine/Opiates - (Heroin, Codeine)
- Methamphetamine (MAMP) - (Crystal Meth)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Phencyclidine - (PCP) - (Angel dust)
- Methamphetamine (MDMA) - (Ecstasy, Molly)
- Propoxyphene (PPX) - (Darvocet, Hydrochloride)
- Oxycodone (OXY) - (Vicodin, Oxycontin, Hydrocodone)
- Amphetamine (AMP) – (Ritalin, Dexedrine)
Hair Folicle Drug Testing
Drugs stay in the Hair, so detection is dependent on the length submitted for testing. A standard Hair Folicle Drug Test is 1 ½”, or 90 days.
- 5 Panel Hair - Cocaine, Opiates, Methamphetamines, Phencyclidine, and Marijuana
- 10 Panel Hair - Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene, Methadone, Barbiturates and Benzodiazepines
- Additional Panels are available but please Contact Us for availability (ex. Date Rape Drug Panel and Steroid Panel)
Breath Alcohol Test
The Federal Government requires alcohol testing by only using devices approved by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The devices can either be saliva or breath for screening, but because saliva is approved for screening and breath is only approved for confirmation, most workers have breath alcohol tests.
We only utilize the Breath Alcohol Test by way of the Lifeloc Phoenix 6.0 because it is an advanced and powerful evidential breath alcohol testing system. The Phoenix 6.0 is an easy to use, turnkey solution, that includes Lifeloc’s proprietary EasyMode™ compliance software, PermAffix secure labeling system, and Bluetooth wireless communication for unparalleled testing mobility, productivity and ease of use. No other evidential breath tester is easier to use, more accurate or reliable.
EasyMode™ software guides you effortlessly through the DOT testing process ensuring compliance and valid breath alcohol test results. The PermAffix™ Labeling System eliminates the cost and hassle of security tape with tamper evident self-adhesive labels perfectly sized to fit the DOT Alcohol Test Forms. Our archival quality ATF labels are crisp and clear allowing test results to be reliably faxed or scanned. Other impressive standard kit features include automatic altitude compensation, anti-microbial plastic instrument case, patented hygienic mouthpiece design and a crush proof carry case.