Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Safety Services
Accurate Safety Compliance provides certified equipment and personnel with the expertise to ensure a safe working environment in any industry for many diverse applications, including Confined Spaces, Turnarounds, Drilling, Completions, Production, Flow Back, and Work Over.
H2S Safety Supervisors
We have Safety Professionals available on staff that are highly skilled with extensive training as H2S Safety Supervisors. In order to completely prepare our H2S Safety Supervisors to handle any situation in all aspects, they have all completed our high-level Safety Tech 101 Program, that consists of a detailed Training Matrix for a roadmap with a healthy mix of Classroom Training and Mentored On-The-Job Training (OJT).
They have many Roles and Responsibilities and can do more than just accompany the Mobile Cascade Systems, they can be an extra set of eyes during critical operations, they will be the lead on-site Rescue person in case of an emergency and conduct on-site technical training such as H2S Awareness, H2S Certifications, Respiratory Protection, Respirator Fit Testing, Online Medical Evaluations, and much more.
H2S Safety Supervisors (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Sign Personnel in and out of Location
- Instruct Site-Specific Orientation
- Familiarize Essential Personnel and Non-Essential Personnel with H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
- Ensure all PPE Requirements are met
- Explain Site-Specific Evacuation Procedures, Escape Routes, and Muster Point on Location
- Maintain the Condition Sign Warning Flags of Green, Yellow, or Red
- Rig Up and Rig Down Equipment
- Maintain and Inspect Equipment
- Maintain an accurate head count of all Personnel on Location
- Maintain Muster Points as Wind Direction changes
- Conduct On-Site Training
- Conduct Daily JSA/JHA (Job Safety Analysis/Job Hazard Analysis)
- Prepare Personnel for safe evacuation to Muster Points in the event of an emergency while on Location
- Perform Muster Drills for training and preparation
- Continuously educate Personnel on Gas Monitors, Breathing Equipment, Escape Routes, Muster Points, Wind Socks, etc.
- Develop Site-Specific Written Rescue Plan
ASC utilizes equipment from leading manufacturers, MSA, BW Technologies, Rae Systems and more. Our Safety Trailers come equipped with Grade "D" Breathing Air Cascade Systems and are packed with many different features and options. We have multiple standard packages to choose from below or we can easily customize a package for you or your company.
Safety Trailer (Mobile Grade "D" Breathing Air Cascade Trailers)
- 6-2400# Low Pressure Cylinders
- One to Seven Outlet Manifold
- 50’ Neoprene Hoses with Brass Quick Connects
- Oxygen Resuscitator
- Wireless Gas Detection Systems with Visible and Audible Alarms
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Supplied Air Respirators (SAR)
- Emergency Escape Packs/Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBA)
- Pull Tube Kits with Colorimetric Pull Tubes
- Personal Gas Detectors/Monitors (Single Gas and/or Multi-Gas)
- Condition Signs
- Muster Point Signs
- Wind Socks
- First Aid Kits
- Fire Extinguishers
- and more...
- 4 X 4 Work Package
- 5 X 5 Work Package
- 1 Man Cascade Work Package
- 2 Man Cascade Work Package
- Rescue Packages
- Flowback Packages
- Low Risk Package
- High Risk Package
- Custom Packages