Hydrogen Sulfide Instructor Development - H2S Train the Trainer
Length: 3 Day Course
This course is intended to provide Level 1 skills training to health, safety and environmental professionals, as well as HSE training
professionals in the petroleum industry, municipalities, utilities, research and development laboratories, transportation, paper/pulp/food
processing and chemical manufacturing companies.
This intensive and comprehensive training is designed to develop knowledgeable and competent instructors in H2S safety.
- Group discussions
- Hand-on exercises
- Equipment demonstrations
- Student participation with current H2S technology
- Each participant will gain the knowledge required to conduct effective training events for a wide variety of potential audiences
- Emphasis placed on the end-users who are required to work in potentially hazardous H2S environments
- ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2006 (R2010) Accepted Practices for Hydrogen Sulfide Training standard
- American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practices
- Federal and State H2S Regulatory Standards
- other applicable established industry standards
Target Audience: HSE Professionals
Instructor to Student Ratio: 1:25
Frequency: every 3 years
Students are required to score a minimum of 80%. Before the completion of this course, all questions answered incorrectly will be reviewed
with the student to ensure complete understanding is achieved.