Safety Staffing Services
Are you an Operations Manager or a Safety Manager looking for qualified applicants to fill an open position or positions? Are you having trouble finding candidates that fit your company’s job description? Do you need someone with a particular set of skills in a specific part of the state, region, country, or world? Whether your project or job opening is temporary or long term, field or office work, domestic or international, we can help!
We are not recruiting nor are we a recruiting firm, we simply have access to a plethora of qualified candidates in our thriving database, from entry level all the way to your hard to find executives, and we make the connection between job seekers and potential employers! If for some reason we do not have the person(s) you are looking for, then we will find them!
The below details will help ASC get a sense of your corporate culture and what type of professional is likely to succeed in position. As soon as we have clearly defined what you’re looking for in a candidate, we can begin searching immediately.
- We need to outline the job description in order for us to clearly define your companies goals, what educational and skills requirements the candidate must have, and the general job duties?
- What policies does your business follow, such as dress code, hours (including how you handle overtime) and breaks?
- What is the length of time required for your project or job opening?
- What is the compensation package?
Types of Staffing
- Placement - We connect job seekers and potential employers for the purpose of establishing a permanent employment relationship.
- Temporary Staffing - We hire our own employees and assign them to support or supplement a client’s workforce in situations involving special projects, employee absences, temporary skill shortages, and even seasonal workloads. Temporary jobs can also lead to permanent placements.
- Temporary-to-Hire - ASC employee will work for a client during a trial period during which both the employee and the client consider establishing a permanent employment relationship.
- Long-Term Staffing - ASC supplies employees to work on long-term assignments. Our employees are recruited, screened, and assigned by ASC in accordance with the customers' needs.
We have trained professionals on staff but if they do not meet your training requirements, then we can help! If you have someone already in mind but they do not have the experience to fill your open position, then we can help train them as well!
There are fees associated with using our Staffing Services, and in order to keep it simple, our fees are all percentage based. The overall cost of our Staffing Services is typically a net savings for you, due to the fact that finding qualified, skilled employees can be extremely time-consuming! We will easily save you time and money when you turn this process over to our Staffing Professionals.
As the most reputable Safety Staffing Agency, we offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the employee, we will identify a replacement at no extra cost.