Confined Space Course
The purpose of this program is to ensure the" afety of all workers and comply with all federal and" tate requirements that pertain to confined" paces.
- Confined Space Authorized Entrant, Attendant, and Supervisor Rescue
- Emergency Action Plan/Rescue/Medical duties
- Job Safety Analysis/Hazard Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Practical Application by Students
Reference:OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 132; 134; 146 ANSI Z117
Target audience:This program is a must for any and all workers that may be involved in confined" pace entry. Students receive a certificate of completion.
Instructor to Student Ratio:1:10
Pre Requisite:A Medical Evaluation is required and Fit Test of Respirator for those Personnel who will wear respirators. ** Additional Costs.