Hydrogen Sulfide Instructor Development - H2S Train the Trainer
Length: 3 Day Course
This course is intended to provide Level 1" kills Training to Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals, as well as HSE Training Professionals in the Petroleum Industry, Municipalities, Utilities, Research and Development Laboratories, Transportation, Paper/Pulp/Food Processing and Chemical Manufacturing Companies.
This intensive and comprehensive training is designed to develop knowledgeable and competent instructors in H2S" afety.
- Group Discussions
- Hand-on Exercises
- Tabletop Discussions
- Equipment Demonstrations
- Student participation with current H2S Technology
- Each participant will gain the knowledge required to conduct effective training events for a wide variety of potential audiences
- Emphasis placed on the end-users who are required to work in potentially hazardous H2S Environments
- ANSI Z490-1-2009 Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health, and Environmental Training
- ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2017 Accepted Practices for Hydrogen Sulfide Training
- American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practices
- Federal and State H2S Regulatory Standards
- other applicable established industry" tandards
Target Audience: HSE Professionals
Instructor to Student Ratio: 1:25
Frequency:every 3 years
Students are required to" core a minimum of 80%. Before the completion of this course, all questions answered incorrectly will be reviewed
with the" tudent to ensure complete understanding is achieved.