Loss Prevention Services
Do you need help with Risk Management to imporve your business? Are you a company that is looking to prepare for your Insurance Audit? Are you an Insurance Company that is As an industry safety and security leader, we understand why losses happen. At ASC, we apply our collective experience to evaluate a client's unique loss potential and recommend cost effective, professional and measurable methods to manage risks.
A range of loss control services and diagnostic tools can be customized to address liability management and employee safety. AIG's consultants have the experience and resources to partner with clients of all types, helping manage workplace hazards, develop safety programs and navigate regulatory requirements in whichever industry they operate
ASC Loss Prevention (Loss Control) Services and Consultants will work direclty with members of Commercial Insurance companies and their clients to provide safety and loss prevention consulting services. Our collaborative approach is designed to work within a client's existing risk management structure to help improve risk controls by doing the following:
- Learning about customer's business in order to identify risk management objectives and needs.
- Ensuring accurate communication by keeping customers informed of status of services, support material available and outside resources relevant to identify customers' safety concerns
- Reviewing current safety practices
- Advising of additional or upgraded safety measures
- Working with risk managers to implement changes and measure their impact.
- Analyzing and interpreting information from loss histories
- Conducting extensive research and data collection which helps to identify customer's source of risk, loss and costs
- Organizing collected Loss and Risk data into a format which can easily be presented to customer
- Preparing and presenting reports which outline plan of action for improved practices and/or changing workforce behaviors and culture
- Conducting, administering, and/or participating in training and development of customers and their teams
- Overseeing implementation of program(s)
- Providing technical support to assist with implementation of recommendations and plans of action. Counsels customers regarding technical issues.
Best Practices Assessment
Our best practices assessment evaluates a client's existing Loss Prevention and Loss Control Program using audit protocols to rate each operation against industry best practice standards. Corrective actions well be reviewed and monitored, while safety and health performance will be analyzed and updated to measure progress.
Program and Site Surveys
- Compliance - assessment of compliance with corporate, legal and industry standards, such as OSHA, MSHA, DOT, and EPA
- Training - we have a complete library of diverse courses, Instructor Lead Training and Computer Based Training (CBT) to suit executives and employees alike, including the development of custom safety training, orientation programs, videos and web-based services
- Industrial Hygiene & Occupational Health - control of chemical, physical or biological hazards, such as indoor air quality, noise, mold or airborne concentrations of harmful chemicals
- Ergonomics - evaluation of equipment and ergonomic training for selected facilities and industry segments, including online self-assessment tools