Safety Meetings are an essential part of a Safety Program and the safety of your Employees.
- Safety Meetings are a means to help fulfill your Training requirements
- Safety Meetings can be used as a refresher, a way to get everyone on the same page, or simply a great opportunity to get your people together
- Safety Meetings are an essential component of any safety program as they help maintain awareness and keep your company in compliance
- Most Safety Training is required by OSHA to be provided to employees at least annually, but it is recommended that safety meetings be conducted at least monthly
- Safety Meeting is also slang for taking a break